Saturday, July 14, 2012

News of the day/year/life!

It finally came.....

My Guarantee Form!!!!!

So I recieved my guarantee form last week and here's what I learned:

My City: Maebashi City, Gunma Prefecture, Japan
My Host Club: Maebashi West
My Host School: Kyoai Gakuen
Airport I'm flying into: Narita Airport, Tokyo


My host family is a family of four, a mom, a dad, and two host sisters. However one of those host sisters will be coming to my district in America on exchange.

I've taken the opportunity to email them, my district councelor, my district chairman, my school principal, and everyone else who put their email on my guarantee form. I also recieved my business cards today. Excitement!!!

Anyway, I have 35 days until I leave, my departure date is August 18th. That's 5 weeks away. FIVE WEEKS! I'm so excited! I can't wait! Anyway, I'll update with info as soon as I get it. Until next time. じゃまたね!

No comments:

Post a Comment